Canada ETA requirements for Polish citizens in 2024
- 1. Check Canada visa requirements for Polish citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Canada eTA visa from Poland?
- 3. How long does it take to get an eta visa in Canada?
- 4. How much does an eta visa for Canada cost?
If you are finding a destination to travel to, Canada is a great place for your trip. With the second largest area in the world, you can see wonderful landscapes in person in Canada. If you are a person loving romantic beauty, you will fall in love with a maple leaf forest or roads covered with maple leaves in autumn in Canada. If you wish to join adventure activities in autumn, Canada will never make you upset. It is absolutely a must-go place for everyone.
Visa application is a major part when traveling oversea. Nowadays, to develop international tourism, the Canadian Government has launched new visa policies. In this article, we will introduce to you the Canada eTA visa, a new visa program for Canada. This article bestows on the Polish citizens.
Canada eTA for Polish citizens
1. Check Canada visa requirements for Polish citizens
What is a Canada eTA visa?
Canada eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) or Canada visitor visa is a travel permit for foreigners enter to Canada. This new policy was launched in 2012 and developed until 2016. To be honest, this is a good solution for both the Canadian Government and passport holders, thanks to its convenience. You will not wait for hours at customs and immigration anymore, the procedure is straightforward and quick, and you can apply remotely at home and no required paperwork during the process. Besides, this is a response of the Canadian government to the global increase in terrorist activities.
Nevertheless, you should check the new updates of visa rules to know if you are eligible for Canada eTA visa.
Check Canada ETA rules in 2024
According to the Canada eTA rules in 2024, only eligible countries are allowed to apply for it. Eligible countries are countries that belong to the exemption country list for Canada visas. Besides, if you are a US citizen with a US green card, you are also eligible. Moreover, other requirements of Canada eTA comprise:
- When approved, the eTA is stored electronically against the passport in the Canada Immigration system.
- For each valid eTA, you can use it for no longer than 05 years. It also depends on the expiry time of your passport; if you change your passport, you have to get a new eTA.
- You can enter Canada multiple times within 05 years without re-applying for another visa as a multiple-entry visa.
- Per visit trip, permitted staying-time is for a maximum of 06 months.
- Allowable purposes include travel, leisure activities, business trip, or medical treatment. No visa is required for transit purposes.
- The eTA visa is applied to the air route only.
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age to apply. Otherwise, the parents or lawful guardians of the applicant do that instead.
Do Polish citizens need to have a Canada eTA?
Poland is a country belonging to the exemption country list for Canada visas. Therefore, Polish nationals are eligible to apply. When entering Canada, Polish nationals need to have a valid eTA.
In cases you can not meet the requirements of the Canada eTA visa, consider applying for a regular visa for Canada at Canadian Embassy in Poland.
Requirements of Canada eTA for Polish citizens
2. How to apply for a Canada eTA visa from Poland?
What are the required documents for the Canada eTA application?
Good preparation will result in an advantageous application. We hope you take the time to prepare the required documents below:
- The Polish passport is valid for at least six months.
- The current email address is to receive the official visa.
- The payment methods you prefer are debit/credit card or Paypal accounts.
Step-by-step instructions on applying for a Canada eTA.
Follow the instructions to apply effectively. The process includes 04 simple steps:
- Fill in and submit the application form online.
- Make a payment for your services.
- Receive a Canada eTA via an email address after processing.
- Receive a stamp on your passport at the international airport.
We would like to remind you that you should bring the relevant documents, such as your national passport and green card to the international airport for the border officials to check your eligibility. In some cases, you can be denied entry even if you own a valid eTA, if you show that you are having problems with finance and health, or if you have previous criminal/terrorist history or immigration issues in the past.
Read more about the way how to apply for a Canada eTA for Polish citizens
3. How long does it take to get an eta visa in Canada?
Canada eTA has the same purposes as a regular Canada visa, but the processing time is quicker. After you finish the application form online, it’s typical your visa will be mailed to you within under 72 hours or quicker. We have flexible timing options for your demands below:
- Normal: Your eTA visa is processed within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Your eTA is processed within 48 business hours.
- Super urgent: Your eTA is processed within 24 business hours.
We have various options, by the way, you should apply soon, 72 hours before your flight to avoid problems arising. In cases the processing time is longer than we expect, we sincerely hope you are patient to wait. We will try our best to solve it.
How long does it take to get an eTA in Canada from Poland?
4. How much does an eta visa for Canada cost?
The Canada eTA visa costs for Polish citizens comprise 02 types of fees: Canada Government fees and visa service fees.
Both are paid prior to processing time. The service fee depends on the type of service we presented before (Normal, Urgent, Super Urgent). Consider carefully before making decisions. Any modifications after payment will be charged as a new order.
Regarding payment methods, we approve bank transfers or digital payments. Choose one method you prefer such as Paypal, Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
Read more about the Canada eTA fees for Polish citizens
When you travel to a new country, we recommend you buy Travel Insurance. This is a protective and necessary tool for your trip. The insurance helps you to lessen the associated expenditures while traveling when you experience concerns with accidents, pandemics, illness, trip delays, or lost baggage. With the benefits is up to 50,000 dollars, you absolutely feel more secure and enjoy your trip. If you take an interest in insurance, read more at Insurance Information.
We hope you have an advantageous application and make a good trip to Canada. If you have any questions or concerns regarding Canada eTA visa for Polish citizens, feel free to contact us.