Canada ETA requirements for Sammarinese citizens in 2024
- 1. Check Canada eTA requirements for Sammarinese citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Canada eTA from San Marino?
- 3. Canada eTA fees for Sammarinese citizens
You are planning to travel next time, and Canada is your dream destination. To be honest, Canada is always a top travel place for everyone, an ideal destination for those who want to see the roads covered with maple leaves in autumn or explore sporty activities in winter. No matter what your hobby is, Canada will never make you disappointed.
Canada visa for visitors is a concern for passport holders. Canada has various visa services and stringent rules to manage immigration. In 2012, the Canadian Government released a new visa program called Canada eTA that became a highlight in travel development. In this article, we will introduce Canada eTA for Sammarinese citizens: the rules you should know, how to apply for it, and the fees.
Canada eTA for Sammarinese citizens
1. Check Canada eTA requirements for Sammarinese citizens
What is a Canada eTA visa?
Canada eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is a type of Canada visa for foreigners coming from other countries to enter Canada for allowable purposes and staying time. An eTA program is a tool supporting the Canadian Government to screen and manage foreigners and reduce the overcrowding of visa applications at customs and immigration. This is a response of the government to the global increase in terrorist activities.
The process is simple and quick, we do not require you to prepare any paperwork from when applying on the form to checking in at the international airport. However, only eligible countries can apply for eTA. You should check Canada visitor rules before making a decision on your application.
Check Canada visitor visa rules
According to the visa rules, only countries belonging to 53 visa-exempt countries are allowable to apply for Canada eTA online. Besides, we inform you of some other eligibility criteria for eTA:
- Once approved, the eTA is stored electronically against the passport in the Canada Immigration system.
- The eTA is linked electronically to the passport for a validity period is 05 years.
- The eTA is valid as a multiple-entry authorization. Therefore, you can enter Canada multiple times within 05 years without re-applying.
- Per visit trip, the holders can stay in Canada for a maximum period of 06 months for purposes including travel, leisure activities, business trip, or medical treatment.
- The eTA visa only is matched with the applicant to travel to Canada by air route.
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age. Otherwise, the parents or legal guardians of the applicant do that instead.
If you are a US Green Card holder, you can apply for Canada eTA too. In contrast, if your case is not suitable for the requirements of eTA, you can consider applying for Canada traditional visa at Canadian Embassy.
Do Sammarinese citizens need to have a Canada eTA?
Sammarinese citizens are eligible to apply for Canada eTA. ETA is not optional, but compulsory for Sammarinese citizens when entering Canada.
Requirements of Canada eTA for Sammarinese citizens
2. How to apply for a Canada eTA from San Marino?
Check the required documents for the Canada eTA application
The preparation of required documents is an important step. These documents are basic for application:
- The national passport is valid for at least six months.
- The current email address is to receive the official visa.
- The payment methods are debit/credit card or Paypal accounts.
If you have an additional passport, kindly ensure the passport that you are applying for and bring with you during the trip is the same.
Canada eTA processing time for Sammarinese citizens
The form application is crucial in the process. You have to declare honestly and fully. The process comprises only 04 simple steps. Click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar and follow the instructions:
Step 1: Fill in the form with your information including:
- First and last name
- Passport number
- Passport dates of issue and expiry
- Marital status
- Employment history
Before submitting and moving, double-check the information to ensure everything is correct.
Step 2: Make a payment for your services.
Step 3: Once your visitor visa is activated, receive it via email address.
Step 4: With an official eTA, the border officials will stamp your passport as a confirmation.
In some situations, if you do not carry relevant documents such as a passport or green card, your visa is denied by the border officials, even if you have a valid visitor visa. Moreover, if you have any health and financial risks, or any previous criminal/terrorist history or immigration issues in the past, you can not enter the country.
Apply for Canada eTA from San Marino
3. Canada eTA fees for Sammarinese citizens
After filling out the application form, we will process your application when receiving your complete payment including 02 types of fees: Canada Government fees and visa service fees.
There are 02 types of Canada ETA fees the San Marino passport holders have to pay consisting of Canada Government fees and visa service fees. You have to pay prior to processing your application. The service fee is flexible to the type of service you choose. We have 03 processing time options:
- Normal: Your eTA visa is processed within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Your eTA is processed within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: Your eTA is processed within 05 business hours.
Despite the diversity of services available, we recommend that you should apply soon, 72 hours before your flight. Sometimes the processing time will be longer than expected, we hope you are patient and we will try our best to support you.
Regarding the payment methods, both bank transfers and electronic payments are eligible. We accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card, and American Express. Consider carefully before payment, any variations after that will be charged as a new application.
We strongly recommend you buy Canada Travel Insurance for your trip. Travel Insurance is an essential thing for travel trips, especially outbound trips. When you have problems related to medical, pandemics, lost baggage, and trip delays, the insurance will support you. With benefits are up to 50,000 dollars, we make sure the insurance will bring security and the best experiences. This is just our recommendation, you can consider more about benefits and treatments at Insurance Information.
Finally, we hope you get your visa successfully and have wonderful moments in Canada. If you have any questions or concerns about Canada eTA for Sammarinese citizens, we are happy to help you.