Canada eTA (eVisa) requirements for Andorran citizens in 2024
- 1. Check Canada eTA requirements for Andorran citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Canada eTA for Andorran citizens?
- 3. Canada eTA fees from Andorra
Canada is a must-go destination for travel lovers from all over the world. If you are a person who loves romantic scenarios, certainly you will fall in love with the maple leaf forest or the roads covered by maple leaves in Autumn in Canada. Moreover, Canada is the second largest country in the world, spanning over 10 provinces and 3 territories, so there are many interesting places to visit.
When traveling abroad, a visa is always a major concern for everyone. In a technological era, catching up with the trend, the Canadian Government applied technology to travel. In 2012, Canada introduced a new visa program, called Canada eTA. This innovation helps both the Canadian Government and passport holders save time and effort in visa applications. In this article, we will share with you Canada eTA for Andorran citizens, and instruct you on how to apply for it online.
Canada eTA for Andorran citizens
1. Check Canada eTA requirements for Andorran citizens
What is a Canada eTA visa?
Canada eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is a digital travel document giving foreigners permission to enter Canada. Canada eTA has been recognized as a breakthrough in the travel development of Canada thanks to its convenience. This new visa program helps the government screen and manage foreigners and reduces the overwhelming visa applications at customs and immigration. This is a response to the global increase in terrorist activities.
The application process is straightforward, you do not need to wait for hours at the embassy or consulates because the process is absolutely online. Once approved, the eTA is stored electronically against the passport in the Canada Immigration system, and no paperwork is required to show during the application process.
But the eTA has not applied to all countries and territories, you have to check Canada visa rules in advance of applying.
Check Canada visitor visa rules
Canada eTA is available to 53 visa-exempt countries for Canada visas. If you have Andorran citizenship with an Andorran passport, you are eligible to apply for eTA. Besides, you probably should know and meet other requirements below:
- When activated, your eTA is associated with your passport electronically. If you change your passport, you have to get a new eTA.
- The applicant can use a visa within 05 years. This duration change is subject to the validity time of the passport.
- With a multiple-entry authorization, you can visit Canada multiple times within 05 years without re-applying.
- Per visit trip, allowable staying-time is no longer than 06 months.
- Travel purposes being allowed include travel, leisure activities, business trips, or medical treatment.
- The eTA visa is only authorized on the air highway.
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age. Otherwise, the parents or legal guardians of the applicant do that instead.
If your case fits the requirements of the Canada eTA, we recommend that you apply for a regular visa. Contact the Canadian Embassy in Andorra to apply. However, the Canadian Embassy has not been founded in Andorran, you have to figure it out in the neighboring countries. Check the location at Check Canadian Embassy.
Do Andorran citizens need to have a Canada eTA?
Andorran citizens are eligible and need to apply for a Canada eTA when traveling to this country.
Canada eTA requirements for Andorran citizens
2. How to apply for a Canada eTA for Andorran citizens?
Check the required documents for the Canada eTA application online
Good preparation brings a smooth application. These are the required documents you need to prepare:
- A passport’s scan with full information, not missing any details. The Andorran passport is valid for at least six months from the arrival date in Canada
- The current email address is to receive the official visa.
- The residential address of the applicant
- The payment methods are debit/credit card or Paypal accounts.
Canada eTA processing time
The Canada eTA application online comprises 04 simple steps. The application form is important and required to fill in accurately and fully. Click on “Apply Visa” and follow the instructions:
Step 1: Declare honestly the form with your information including:
- First and last name
- Passport number
- Travel plans including time of departure and arrival
Before submitting, double-check the information to guarantee that everything is accurate.
Step 2: Make a payment for your services.
Step 3: Once your visitor visa is issued, we will send it to you right away via email address.
Step 4: With a valid eTA, the border officials will stamp your passport as a confirmation.
Remember to carry the necessary documents to border officials to check your eligibility. The airline staff can reject your entry if you forget your passport or green card, or if you have issues related to health/finance or any criminal/terrorist history, or immigration issues in the past.
Learn more about Canada eTA application processing time
How to apply for a Canada eTA for Andorran citizens
3. Canada eTA fees from Andorra
We charge every applicant 02 types of Canada eTA fees: Canada Government fees and visa Service fees.
The fees are required to be paid previously. You should consider your timetable carefully, then make a payment, any modifications after payment will be charged as a new application. Regarding the payment method, we accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
Regarding the service fees, we have different timing options that are subject to your request, and the fees will vary depending. Please take into account 03 options below:
- Normal: Your eTA visa is processed within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Your eTA is processed within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: Your eTA is processed within 05 business hours.
By the way, it is advisable you should apply 72 hours before the flight to avoid arising issues and solve them on time (if any).
Travel Insurance is an indispensable thing for each outbound trip. Problems are possible to happen accidentally and you should have preparation. Travel Insurance is valid for up to 50,000 dollars, it has benefits and treatments such as Medical Payments Coverage, Trip Delay, Trip Interruption, Lost Baggage, and Protecting Your Benefit from the Covid-19 Pandemic. We believe that Travel Insurance will bring security to your trip. This is our suggestion, you can consider more at Canada insurance Information.
We hope you have a successful application process and enjoy your Canada trip. If you have any questions or concerns about the Canada eTA application for Andorran citizens, please contact us, we are happy to help you.