Canada eTA requirements for Japanese citizens in 2024
Canada, the world's second-largest country, can easily satisfy even the most seasoned travelers' wanderlust. Canada is a must-see destination for all sorts of travelers, thanks to its stunning mountain peaks, stunning natural landscapes, roaring waterfalls, and lively culture. The country is also rich in culture. The many Canadian cities provide a broad range of experiences.
Canada has it everything, whether you seek a sophisticated feel, metropolitan streets, or to spend time in sparkling mountain resorts and marine ports. Having said that, Canada does not disappoint adventurers. Mountaineering, hiking, scuba diving, cycling, and boating are all popular outdoor activities in Canada.
Japan is one of 76 countries that are visa-exempt, which means that Japanese citizens do not need visas to visit Canada.
To enter Canada, Japanese citizens must first get a digital travel authorization (eTA).
The eTA was created in 2015 by Canadian authorities to pre-screen abroad travelers to Canada, including Australian nationals, and assess their eligibility.
The system's use has decreased visa applications and allowed officials to process foreign visitors more effectively, resulting in shorter wait times and shorter lines at customs and immigration.
Canada eTA requirements for Japanese citizens and all of the general information about total cost or how to get a Canada eTA for Japanese citizens will be contained in this article. Check it out and start your journey to a wonderful North America - Canada landscape!
Canada eTA for Japanese citizens
1. Check Canada eTA requirements for Japanese citizens
The Canada eTA is a travel authorization that can be obtained online. It functions as a visa that allows its holders to travel and enter Canada. The Canada eTA visa will be valid within 05 years from the date of issue or until the passport's expiration date, whichever is shorter.
E-TA application form can be completed in a matter of minutes if you want to get through full of the Canada eTA requirements for Japanese citizens.
The following requirements must be met in order to obtain a Canadan eTA for Japanese citizens:
- Photograph of the applicant that was taken as recently as possible
- Passport Personal Information Scan (full information, not missing any lines, details). The passport should be valid for no less than 06 months from the arrival date in Canada.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
Requirements of Canada eTA for Janpanese citizens
2. How to apply for a Canada visa from Japan?
Nowadays, applying for a Canada ETA online is a straightforward procedure as the e-TA application form may be finished in a few minutes. We are now able to provide a completely new online application method, which contrasts with the former procedure of getting visas and enables tourists to plan their excursions as soon as possible.
Spend your fifteen minutes completing the following procedures to register a Canada eTA for Japanese citizens:
- Step 1: Complete the Canada eTA online application form by providing all necessary personal information, including your full name, citizenship, date of birth, and passport information. Before moving on to the next stage, make sure all of the information you supplied is accurate to prevent unforeseen processing and approval delays.
- Step 2: Review all of the information that was supplied in Step 2 before moving on to the step where you make the payment. Your eTA application can be delayed if there are any mistakes or informational gaps. After that, you must pay the eTA charge to finish processing your application.
- Step 3: Your eTA application has now been received, and you will soon get a confirmation email in the mail. Your eTA will be delivered to you after it has been reviewed and approved online.
- Step 4: After receiving your Canada eTA in your email, please download and print a copy of it so that you are prepared for your trip to Canada. When you arrive in the country, you must have your eTA stamped in your passport.
An eTA can only be processed in Canada for a maximum of 72 hours. Application processing and approval, however, may happen in as little as 5 hours. In around three business days, customers of Canadan Immigration Services obtain electronic visa application acceptance.
Please remember that final approval of your eTA request rests solely with the Canadian government. Processing times could occasionally be slightly increased as a result. Use of the priority service is available to Japanese citizens who need a visa for Canada within five hours.
Apply for Canada eTA from Japan
3. Canada eTA fees for travelers to apply from Japan
There are two different types of Canada visa fees that must be paid when applying for a Canada eTA for Japanese nationals: a government charge and a Canada visa service fee.
The service cost you must pay will vary depending on the processing time you select for your eTA application. By comparing costs, you may select the most luxurious alternative while keeping within your means.
- Normal: If you want a response to your eTA within three business days, you should select the Normal processing option. It may take less time than you think for your eTA to be accepted.
- Urgent: Your eTA for Canada should come in 1 working day if you choose urgent delivery for your service.
- Super urgent: Extremely urgent You might be able to receive an eTA if you work for this firm in only a few hours! This one brings you the greatest comfort at this specific time. It is possible to receive a Canada eTA in as little as 05 working hours.
How can I pay for the Canada eTA fees?
A variety of various payment options are available for the costs associated with an eTA, including wire transfers to the Bank of Cyprus, American Express, PayPal, and debit or credit cards.
Prior to their vacation, Japanese travelers should get Canadian health travel insurance. For the Canadian government to complete your eTA application, you must additionally present proof of Canada travel insurance. It is highly advised to get Canada's health travel insurance to guarantee a joyful and secure vacation.
The Embassy of Canada in Japan:
The Canada Embassy in Japan: Canada will have access to the personal data you supply if you register with the Canadian Embassy in Japan. The Canadian Embassy in Japan extends a cordial invitation to visitors from various nations as well as those temporarily residing in Japan.