Canada eTA requirements for Anguillan citizens in 2024
- 1. Check Canada eTA requirements for Anguillan citizens
- 2. Canada eTA visa processing time for Anguillan citizens
- 3. Canada eTA fees for Anguillan citizens
The “Maple Leaf” country - Canada is the second largest country with an area spanning over 10 provinces and 3 territories. Canada has 04 featured seasons owing to its beauty. You can see the maple leaf forest in person in autumn or join adventure activities in winter. Some internationally famous places in Canada such as Niagara Falls, the Rocky Mountains, and such cities as Vancouver, and Toronto deserve your experience.
If you are interested in Canadian tourism and going to visit Canada, this article bestows on you. In 2012, Canada launched a new visa policy namely Canada eTA. To be honest, eTA is an excellent idea for tourism development. We will introduce you to a Canada eTA for Anguillan citizens and how to obtain it.
Canada eTA for Anguillan citizens
1. Check Canada eTA requirements for Anguillan citizens
Definition of Canada eTA
Canada eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) or Canada visitor visa is a kind of travel permit allowing foreigners to enter Canada. Canada eTA was released in 2012 and took 04 years to develop. This new visa program is truly a breakthrough for both the Canadian government and Canadian lovers thanks to its convenience. It solves the overloading of visa applications at customs and immigration. At the same time, the visa screens foreigners to prevent the country from the global increase in terrorist activities.
The processing time is effortless and quick. The application operates 100% online, so you do not need to prepare any paperwork or wait for hours at the embassy or consulate. However, not all countries are lawful to Canada eTA.
Check Canada tourist visa rules
Only the countries belonging to visa-exempt countries can apply for Canada eTA. If you are a US citizen, you are eligible too. Moreover, you need to obtain Canada tourist visa rules before applying:
- The eTA is electronically associated with the national passport. If you change your passport, you have to get a new eTA.
- The validity period is 05 years or until the passport's expiration date, whichever is shorter. This duration change is subject to the validity time of the passport.
- The eTA is authorized as a multiple-entry visa. Therefore, you can enter Canada multiple times within 05 years without re-applying.
- Per visit trip, the staying-time is not longer than 06 months for allowable purposes including travel, leisure activities, business trip, or medical treatment.
- The eTA visa only is suitable for the applicant to travel to Canada by air route.
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age. Otherwise, the parents or legal guardians of the applicant do that instead.
Do Anguillan citizens need to have a Canada eTA?
Anguillan citizens are eligible to apply for Canada eTA. eTA is a mandatory document for Angluillan holders when entering Canada.
Anguillan citizens need to have a Canada eTA
What are the required documents for Canada eTA from Anguilla?
These are the documents required for a Canada tourist visa:
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page. The Anguillan passport is valid for at least six months from the arrival date in Canada
- The current email address is to receive the official visa.
- The payment methods are debit/credit card or Paypal accounts.
- The residential address.
Kindly make sure only one passport is used for both visa application and carrying with you to the international airport.
2. Canada eTA visa processing time for Anguillan citizens
It is crucial that you have to finish the application form online fully and accurately. To get a form online, choose “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar and then follow the instructions comprising 04 simple steps:
Step 1: Fill in the form with your information including:
- First and last name
- Passport number
- Time of departure and arrival
Before moving to the next steps, please check carefully your personal details to ensure that everything is accurate.
Step 2: Make a payment for your services.
Step 3: Once your visitor visa is activated, obtain the visa via the email address you provided.
Step 4: With a valid eTA, the border officials will place a stamp on your passport as a confirmation.
It is important to remember that if you do not carry relevant documents such as a passport or green card, your immigration is denied by the border officials, even if you have a valid visitor visa. Besides, if you have any health and financial risks, or any criminal/terrorist history or immigration issues in the past, you can not enter the country.
Learn more about Canada eTA processing time for Aguillan citizens
Canada eTA visa processing time for Anguillan citizens
3. Canada eTA fees for Anguillan citizens
The application will be processed when we receive full of your payment including 02 types of fees: Canada Government fees and visa service fees. The service fee depends on the type of service you choose. We have various timing options that are flexible to your demand, and the fees will vary depending. Kindly think of 03 options below:
- Normal: Your Canada eTA visa is processed within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Your Canada eTA is processed within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: Your Canada eTA is processed within 05 business hours.
Although we have various options for you, it is highly recommended you apply 72 hours before your departure day. Taking into account your itinerary before making payment because any variations will be seen as a new order. Regarding the payment method, we approve both bank transfers and digital payments. You can use tools such as Paypal, Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
You should learn more specifically about Canada eTA fees for Anguillan citizens
To aim for a secure journey, we encourage you to add Travel Insurance to your plan. When traveling outbound, some unexpected situations happen and affect your feelings. Canada travel Insurance with benefits and treatments such as Medical Payments Coverage, Trip Delay, Trip Interruption, Lost Baggage, and Protecting Your Benefit from the Covid-19 Pandemic certainly make you feel more secure and comfortable. To be honest, it is an “indispensable partner” for your trip. This is our recommendation, you can research more Insurance Information.
Hope you have a successful application process and make a great trip to Canada. If you have any questions or concerns about Canada eTA for Anguillan citizens, feel free to contact us, we are here to support you.