Canada eTA (eVisa) requirements for Bruneian citizens in 2024
- 1. Check Canada eTA requirements for Bruneian citizens
- 2. Canada eTA processing time for Bruneian citizens
- 3. Canada eTA fees for Bruneian citizens
Canada is popularly known as a “Maple Leaf” country. When visiting this country, you will fall in love with the landscapes here; especially the roads covered fully with maple leaves. If you wish to experience sporty activities in winter, Canada is also an ideal place for your trip.
When traveling abroad, certainly visa application will be required. Nowadays, there are many types of visas you can apply for many visa types, but in this article, we will introduce you to a new type of visa for visitors, called Canada eTA. Canada eTA was released in 2012 by the Canadian Government. This new step supports a lot for both the government and travel lovers worldwide. If you, a Bruneian citizen, care about eTA, do not ignore this article “Canada eTA requirements for Bruneian citizens”. We will outline details for you about requirements, processing time, and application fees.
Canada eTA for Bruneian citizens
1. Check Canada eTA requirements for Bruneian citizens
What is a Canada eTA?
Canada eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) or Canada visitor visa is a type of visa permitting for eligible foreigners to enter Canada for visit purposes. To be honest, Canada eTA is a breakthrough in the development of Canadian tourism. This new visa program supports the Canadian Government so much in screening applications, reducing the overwhelm at customs and immigration. This is the government's response to the global increase in terrorist activities.
The processing time is straightforward and helps holders to save time and effort. No paperwork is required during the processing, you can apply remotely and no need to wait for hours at the embassy or consulate. However, you have to check Canada eTA requirements to know whether you are suitable for it.
Check Canada eTA requirements.
Canada eTA only allows 53 visa-exempt countries to apply. If you have an eligible passport or US green card, you can apply. Besides, you are required to adapt the rules bestow:
- Once approved, your eTA is associated with your passport to check your eligibility
- The eTA’s validity period is 05 years. This duration change is subject to the validity time of the passport. If you change your passport, you have to get a new eTA.
- The eTA is valid as a multiple-entry authorization. Therefore, you can re-enter Canada within 05 years without re-applying.
- Per visit trip, permitted staying-time is for a maximum of 06 months.
- Allowable purposes include travel, leisure activities, business trip, or medical treatment.
- The eTA is suitable for the applicant to travel to Canada by air route.
- The applicant is required to be over 18 years of age. Otherwise, the parents or legal guardians of the applicant do that instead.
Do a Bruneian citizen need to have a Canada eTA?
Brunei is one of 53 countries exempted from Canada visa. Therefore, Bruneian citizens are eligible to apply and need to have a Canada eTA to travel to Canada.
Check Canada eTA requirements for Bruneian citizens
2. Canada eTA processing time for Bruneian citizens
What are the required documents for Canada eTA application?
Careful preparation will create a successful application process. You should prepare the necessary documents for the Canada eTA visitor processing time:
- The Bruneian passport is valid for at least six months.
- The current email address is to receive the official visa.
- The payment methods are debit/credit card or Paypal accounts.
Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for Canada eTA
The application form is essential, you have to complete it fully and correctly. Click on the “Apply Visa” button on the navigation bar. You need to follow step-by-step instructions on the Canada eTA processing time comprising 04 simple steps:
Step 1: Fill in the form with your information including:
- First and last name
- Passport number
- Passport dates of issue and expiry
- Marital status
- Employment history
Before submitting, check carefully entire information to ensure that everything is accurate.
Step 2: Make a payment for your services.
Step 3: Obtain your eTA via email address.
Step 4: With a valid eTA, the airline staff will stamp your passport.
In some situations, your immigration is denied by the border officials, if you do not carry relevant documents such as a passport or green card, even if you own an official visitor visa. Besides, if you have any health and financial risks, or any previous criminal/terrorist history or immigration issues in the past, you can not enter the country.
Learn more about Canada eTA processing time for Bruneian citizens
Processing time of Canada eTA for Bruneian citizens
3. Canada eTA fees for Bruneian citizens
The processing time will begin when you pay the full 02 types of Canada ETA fees comprising Canada Government fees and visa service fees.
The applicant is required to make a payment before the processing time. Regarding the service fee, we have some flexible timing options for your travel plan, and the fees will vary depending. Please consider 03 options below:
- Normal: Your eTA visa is processed within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Your eTA is processed within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: Your eTA is processed within 05 business hours.
Anyway, it is advisable to apply soon, 72 hours before the flight to avoid arising issues and solve them quickly (if any). You need to have a digital method of payment to pay for your services. You can choose bank transfer or use electronic payments you prefer, we accept methods such as Paypal, Visa, Master Card, and American Express. Consider your demands and travel plan carefully, any variations after payment will be charged as a new application.
Travel Insurance is very necessary for every single trip, wherever you visit. Travel Insurance has various treatments bringing security and a comfortable feeling to your trip. When you have problems related to medical, pandemics, loss of baggage, or trip delay, the insurance reduces damages. With benefits up to 50,000 dollars, we believe that insurance will be helpful for your trip. This is just our suggestion, you can learn more at Insurance Information.
Finally, we hope you have a successful application process and create unforgettable memories in Canada. If you have any questions or concerns about Canada eTA requirements for Bruneian citizens, do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to assist you.