Canada eTA requirememts for Czech citizens in 2024
- 1. Check Canada eTA (or eVisa) requirements for citizens of the Czech Republic
- 2. Canada eTA (eVisa) processing time from the Czech Republic
- 3. Canada eTA visa fees for Czech citizens
Canada is the second largest country in the world with a large area spanning over 10 provinces and 3 territories and has many landscapes for the international traveler to discover. To spread out the cultural diversity of Canada, the Government applies technology to travel. In 2012, the Government of Canada launched a new visa program, called the Canada eTA, and developed until 2016. We believe that this is a breakthrough in the development of tourism.
Visa application is always a concern when someone travels abroad. With this new visitor visa, the application process will be more convenient. In this article, we will introduce the Canada eTA (eVisa) for citizens of the Czech Republic, including the definition of the visa, how to apply for it, and the expenses. We hope this information is helpful for you.
Canada eTA for Czech citizens
1. Check Canada eTA (or eVisa) requirements for citizens of the Czech Republic
What is a Canada eTA visa?
Canada eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) or Canada visitor visa is a kind of permit allowing international travelers to enter Canada. This new visitor visa supports the Canadian Government in reducing the number of visa applications that are overloaded at customs and immigration. Besides, it screens foreigners as an answer to the global increase in terrorist activities.
The process application is quite effortless, the procedure is simple, and no paperwork is required. However, you should check the eligibility of Canada eTA before because not all countries are eligible.
Check eligibility requirements for a Canada eTA visa application
It is crucial that Canada eTA allows only the countries that are included in the exempt list for Canada visas to apply. Otherwise, if you have US citizenship with a US green card, you are eligible for a Canada eTA visa too.
Moreover, you have to understand the other Canada eTA requirements:
- When approved, your eTA visa will be linked with your passport to check eligibility. If you change your passport, you have to get a new visa.
- Per a valid eTA, you use it within 05 years.
- ETA visa is valid as a multiple entry visa. That means the applicant can visit Canada many times within 5 years without applying for another visa.
- The applicant can stay in Canada for a maximum of 06 months with an eTA visa. Permitted staying reasons include travel, business trip, leisure activities, or medical treatment. No visa is required for transit purposes, travelers can stay in the airport to wait for their next flight.
- The eTA is applied to the air highway only.
- The applicant must be over 18 years old to apply. If the applicant is under 18, the parents or lawful guardian have to do it instead.
Does a Czech citizen need a Canada eTA visa?
The Czech Republic country is on the exempt visa list from Canada, so Czech citizens are eligible for a Canada eTA (or eVisa). When traveling to Canada, Czech holders need to have a visitor visa.
Requirements of Canada eTA for Czech citizens
2. Canada eTA (eVisa) processing time from the Czech Republic
Check the Canada visitor visa required documents for Czech citizens
The required documents for the application are important, so you have to prepare accurately and fully. Please take note of the following documents:
- A Czech passport is valid for at least 180 days from the date you come to Canada.
- The passport must have at least 2 vacant pages for visa verification.
- A scanned copy of your passport biographical page.
- A photograph of applicants in color which shows clearly your face.
- A current email address to exchange information and receive e-Visa as well.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to make transactions.
How to apply for a Canada eTA visa from the Czech Republic?
We will instruct you on the step-by-step processing time of Canada eTA (or eVisa) for citizens of the Czech Republic. We strongly recommend you apply soon, 07 days before departing.
Click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar and follow 04 simple steps:
Step 1: Finish the application form online. Provide us with your information including personal contact details, current job, passport information, and Canada trip plan. Make sure of accuracy before moving to the next step.
Step 2: Make payment for your visa. Choose a method of payment you prefer. After that, add some information when we request to finish the application.
Step 3: You will receive a confirmation email and know how long your eTA visa process will take. When the process is ready, a visa will be sent to you via email.
Step 4: With a valid eTA visa, you will receive a stamp on your passport.
The eTA will be electronically stored against the passport in the Canada Immigration system. When checking in at the international airport, you should bring enough documents such as a passport or US green card to the airline staff to check your eligibility.
Read more about Canada eTA visa processing time from the Czech Republic
Canada eTA processing time for Czech citizens
3. Canada eTA visa fees for Czech citizens
Canada eTA fees for Czech citizens include 02 types of fees: the Canadian Government fee and visa service fee.
The service fee depends on the type of service you choose. We have 03 available options for visa services:
- Normal: Your eTA visa is processed within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Your eTA is processed within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: Your eTA is processed within 05 business hours.
Consider carefully about the service that is suitable for your demands mostly. Any changes after payment will be charged as a new application. Kindly apply soon to avoid arising problems, and solve them timely (if any).
For transaction cards, you can pay by transfer or use electronic payment. We approve Paypal accounts and debit or credit cards such as Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
Travel Insurance is our suggestion for you. We guarantee the benefits and treatment of insurance make you feel safe when traveling. When you have problems related to medical treatment, the COVID-19 pandemic, loss of baggage, or trip delays, the insurance supports you. We have various insurance options for you and your family. If you take an interest, read more at Insurance Information.
We hope you have an advantageous application process and enjoy your Canada trip. If you have any questions about a Canada eTA (eVisa) for citizens of the Czech Republic, we are here to help you.