Canada eTA requirements for Estonian citizens in 2024
The wildlife and wilderness equally wow visitors to Canada, as they are by the cultural and culinary offerings found in the cities that speckle the sprawling nation. Peruse for polar bears on the open arctic tundra of Churchill or cruise Vancouver’s curvy coastline in a canoe while gawking at the city skyline. Feast on five-star fusion cuisine in Toronto, or take in a street-side jazz jam session in Montreal.
Throughout the country, both Nova Scotia and New Brunswick are home to an internationally recognized natural wonder: the Bay of Fundy, which has the world's highest tides. The daily waves, resulting in a 12-meter change in water level, have shaped the unique landscape of the coastline and entire region but are most impressively displayed at the unique Hopewell Rocks—only 30 minutes from Moncton, New Brunswick's second largest city.
Canada eTA for Estonian citizens
Canada eTA (or eVisa) requirements for Estonian citizens and all of the general information about the total cost or how to get a Canada eTA (or eVisa) for Estonian citizens will be contained in this article. Check it out and start your journey to a wonderful North America - Canada landscape!
1. Check Canada eTA (or eVisa) requirements for Estonian citizens
If you wish to complete all of the Canada eTA requirements for Estonian citizens., you may complete the Canada TA application form in a couple of minutes.
To receive a Canada eTA (or eVisa) for Estonian citizens, the following prerequisites must be met:
- The passport must be valid for at least six months after the arrival date.
- Personal Information on a Passport Scanning the Passport's Last Page (if applicable).
- You can pay with a debit or credit card.
- Photograph of the candidate
- It is necessary to provide an email address.
Requirements of Canada eTA for Estonian citizens
2. How to get a Canada eTA (or eVisa) for Estonian citizens
After you have gathered everything you require, there is only one thing left to do: fill out the form. That is also simple. The form is brief and does not require much information. In addition, if you need assistance, we have pleasant support agents available.
This application form is divided into 4 steps
- Step 1: You must include your personal information in this section. In addition, specify the preferred processing time for your Canada ETA.
- Step 2: During this stage, you must make the payment using one of the various payment methods and review the information you supplied in step one. The revision is critical since you are not permitted to make any changes once your application has been submitted. Any mistakes, including a typo, might invalidate your Canada ETA. Before proceeding, make sure to thoroughly check for typos and other problems.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your eTA application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your eTA application will be examined and approved online, after which it will mail it to you.
- Step 4: To be ready for your travel to Canada, download and print a copy of your Canada eTA after you've got it in your email. You'll need to obtain your eTA stamped in your passport once you arrive in the nation.
To allow for processing and approval, we recommend seeking your Canadian eTA visa at least 72 hours (3 days) in advance.
Those who want to go to Canada within the next 72 hours and require an eTA from Estonia can pick "Urgent Guaranteed Processing within 5 hours" when making their eVisa payment. This expedited option ensures that the eTA is handled and that the applicant receives a response within an hour.
Apply for a Canada eTA from Estonia
3. The cost of applying for a Canada eTA from Estonia
When applying for a Canada eTA ( also known as eVisa) for Estonian citizens, you need to pay two kinds of Canada visa fees including a Canada visa service fee and a Government fee.
The processing period you choose for your eTA application will influence the amount of service fee you must pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most appropriate option while staying within your budget:
- Normal: You should choose the Normal processing option if you need a decision on your eTA within three business days. Your eTA can be approved earlier than you anticipate.
- Urgent: If you select urgent delivery for your service, your eTA for Canada should arrive in two working days.
- Super urgent: If you work for this company, you could be able to get an eTA in as little as a few hours! This is the one that, at this particular time, gives you the most comfort. Canada eTAs can be obtained in as little as one day.
The fees related to an eTA can be paid in a number of different methods, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
It is important for Estonian tourists to buy Canadian health travel insurance prior to their trip. In addition to your eTA application, you must also provide Canada travel insurance proof in order for the Canadian government to process it. Canada's health travel insurance is strongly recommended to ensure a fun and safe journey.
The Embassy of Canada in Estonia:
If you register with the Canadian Embassy in Estonia, Canada will have access to the information that you have provided about yourself. The Canadian Embassy in Estonia extends a warm welcome to tourists traveling from other countries as well as tourists from Estonia who are visiting Canada temporarily.