Canada ETA requirements for Lithuanian citizens in 2024
Canada has a diverse spectrum of gorgeous landscapes and destinations, from famous ski towns to remote islands accessible only by boat. Meadows abound with wildflowers and fruit on Fogo Island, located on the country's eastern border. Witness the magic of the Northern Lights without the distraction of light pollution in the Yukon. Explore glacier lakes in vivid turquoise and emerald hues in the Canadian Rockies.
Each landscape changes with the seasons throughout the year, making those fleeting moments of beauty all the more remarkable to enjoy. Whether you want a luxurious hideaway in an alpine village or a food-focused road trip route, these stunning Canadian destinations will not disappoint.
Lithuanian citizens who travel to Canada for brief periods of time by plane do not require a Canadian visa. These citizens, on the other hand, must get a Canada ETA.
Fortunately, the travel permission is available online, and if you use our services, you can get it in as little as 5 hours.
On this page, you'll learn more about Canada's ETA for Lithuanian citizens, such as what prerequisites you'll need and the processing dates and prices.
Canada eTA for Lithuanian citizens
1. Canada eTA requirements for Lithuanian citizens
Canada eTA - Canada Electronic Travel Authorization - is a type of visitor visa available to nationals of qualified countries who want to visit Canada. This brand new visa scheme was announced and published in 2012 and is still operating to this day. The eTA visa helps the Canadian government manage immigrants and alleviates the backlog of visa applications at customs and immigration.
The Canada e-visa is an electronic document that travelers can use to travel and stay in Canada within 180 days on each visit. During the 5-year validity period, Lithuanian citizens can enter and exit Canada many times as they want as long as they do not overstay for more than 180 days.
eTA application form can be done in a matter of minutes if you want to get through full of the Canada eTArequirements for citizens of Lithuania.
The following requirements must be met in order to obtain a Canadian eTA for Lithuanian citizens:
- The original passport of applicants which has 6-month validity remains from the date of first entry. In addition, the passport must have more than two vacant pages for visa stamping.
- Photograph of the applicant in any format and any size that you have. However, the picture must have been taken in the last 6 months.
- Passport Personal Information Scan (First Page of the passport)
- Payment can be made by valid debit or credit card.
- A working email address is required.
Canada eTA requirements for Lithuanian citizens
2. How to get a Canada eTA for Lithuanian citizens
In terms of the application form, you should have no trouble completing this assignment. In addition, if you require assistance, our customer support team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The form is broken down into four simple steps:
Step 1: The first is concerned with general data and processing time. This is the point at which you must choose your preferred processing time.
Step 2: The second step involves payment and revision.
- Step 3: A confirmation email informing that your eTA application has been received is now on its way. Your eTA application will be reviewed and approved online, and then mailed to you.
- Step 4: To be prepared for your trip to Canada, download and print a copy of your Canada eTA once you receive it in your email. When you arrive in the country, you must have your eTA stamped in your passport.
Canada Visa Processing Time From Lithuania
One of the best elements of a Canada eVisa is the approval time. After submitting the online application, the Canada visa from Lithuania is usually delivered within 5 to 72 hours.
During slower periods, it may take up to three business days for the visa to be processed and delivered.
As a result, it is essential to arrange the trip ahead of time to allow for visa approval. When the visa is approved, it will be emailed to the candidate.
Apply for a Canada eTA from Lithuania
3. The cost of applying for an eTA to Canada in Lithuania
When applying for a Canada visa online from Lithuania, you need to pay two kinds of Canada eta fees including a Canada visa service fee and a Government fee.
The processing period you choose for your eTA application will influence the amount of service fee you must pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget.
- Normal: Within 72 hours, you will have your digital permission.
- Urgent: If you select urgent delivery for your service, your eTA for Canada should arrive in 1 working day.
- Super urgent: If you work for this company, you could be able to get an eTA in five working hours! This is the one that, at this particular time, gives you the most comfort.
The fees related to an eTA can be paid in a number of different methods, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
It is important for Lithuanian tourists to buy Canadian health travel insurance prior to their trip. And a solid travel insurance policy can alleviate all of your trip-related concerns. Your travel insurance will protect you financially if you have an accident or become unwell and are hospitalized in Canada. Medical treatments in Canada can be costly, so having travel insurance Canada coverage is a good idea.
The Embassy of Canada in Lithuania:
If you register with the Canadian Embassy in Lithuania, Canada will have access to the personal information you have submitted. The Canadian Embassy in Lithuania extends a warm welcome to tourists from neighboring nations as well as Lithuanians who are temporarily visiting Canada.