Canada eTA requirements for Dutch citizens in 2024
The best place to visit in Canada is proof that the country has a mind larger than its size in satisfying the wandering walls of all types of travelers. If you look at them with your own eyes, you'll be happy to agree with us. In lakes, gardens, or cities as a whole, Canada has everything to make a vacation worthwhile! Explore the international Toronto streets and the Canadian Rockies.
The world's second-largest country has many destinations to visit. Canada will fascinate you with vibrant landscapes, primitive nature, and soul-filling culture. Naturally, people often flock to Canada for adventure and vitality.
The Dutch do not need a visa to enter Canada for tourist purposes, as do the citizens of 58 other countries. However, if you are a Dutch national and plan to fly to Canada, you must get a Canada eTA ahead of time for your trip. To get your electronic authorization in 30 minutes, you can rely on us at Canadian Immigration Services. Requirements for an eTA and all of the general information about the total cost or how to get a Canada eTA for Dutch citizens will be contained in this article.
Canada ETA for Dutch Citizens
1. Check Canada visa requirements for Dutch citizens
The government has approved the e-visa online system for international travelers to apply for an ETA. This type of Canada ETA is used for business and tourism purposes and is valid for 5 years from the date of entry. Travelers with this multiple-entry ETA can stay in Canada for a maximum of 180 days for each visit.
ETA application form can be completed in a matter of minutes if you want to get through full of the Canada ETA requirements for Dutch citizens.
The following requirements must be met in order to obtain a Canadian ETA for Dutch citizens:
- Passport - When applying for a Canada ETA, keep in mind that your passport must be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canadian territory
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages
- Photograph of the applicant
- Passport Personal Information Scan
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- E-mail address - You will receive all information on your ETA via email. As a result, provide a current email address.
Canada ETA requirements for Dutch citizens
2. How to apply for a Canada eTA from the Netherlands
Now that you've learned the majority of the facts concerning the Canada ETA, we believe you'll find some information about what to expect when you fill out the form valuable. But, before we get into detail, keep in mind that our customer assistance is available at all times.
- Step 1: The first step of the application form requires information about yourself, your travel, and the procedure time.
- Step 2: In this step, you must cover the money as well as revise your form.
- Step 3: Your ETA application has been received, and you will now receive a confirmation email. Your ETA application will be reviewed and approved online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: To prepare for your journey to Canada, download and print a copy of your Canada ETA whenever you receive it through email. When you arrive in the country, you must have your ETA stamped in your passport.
Dutch citizens should expect their Canada eTA application to be completed and approved within 72 hours, and the authorization will be sent via email as a PDF document. The eTA is stored electronically against the passport in the Canada Immigration system, so there is no need to print or produce any documents at the airport.
How to get a Canada ETA for Dutch citizens
3. Canada eTA fees for Dutch citizens
When applying for a Canada eTA for Dutch citizens, you need to pay two kinds of Canada visa fees including a Canada visa service fee and a Government fee.
The processing period you choose for your ETA application will influence the amount of service fee you must pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget. Canada Immigration Services provided 03 types of services for Canada eTA:
- Normal: You should choose the Normal processing option if you need a decision on your ETA within three business days. Your ETA can be approved earlier than you anticipate.
- Urgent: If you select urgent delivery for your service, your ETA for Canada should arrive in two working days.
- Super urgent: If you work for this company, you could be able to get an ETA in as little as a few hours! This is the one that, at this particular time, gives you the most comfort. Canada ETAs can be obtained in as little as 5 business hours.
The fees related to an ETA can be paid in a number of different methods, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
It is important for Dutch tourists to buy Canadian health travel insurance prior to their trip. In addition to your ETA application, you must also provide Canada travel insurance proof in order for the Canadian government to process it. Canada's health travel insurance is strongly recommended to ensure a fun and safe journey.
Passengers will feel the same way after arriving at the airport while choosing a form of transportation, with multiple options, varying fees, and judging reliability. Passengers will find the Car Pick-up service to be a convenient option when arriving in a new nation thanks to the ETA registration process.
The Embassy of Canada in the Netherlands:
If you register with the Canadian Embassy in the Netherlands, the government of Canada will have access to the information that you have provided about yourself. The Canadian Embassy in the Netherlands extends a warm welcome to tourists traveling from other countries as well as tourists from the Netherlands who are visiting Canada temporarily.