Canada ETA requirements for Vaticanese citizens
Canada, the world's second largest country, has no shortage of beautiful scenery and interesting attractions for travelers to explore. From coast to coast, the country is home to a vibrant, culturally rich city with stunning natural wonders.
In Western Canada, the Rocky Mountains; Okanagan Valley; Vancouver, Victoria, and Calgary are the best places to visit and dominate itineraries. Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Quebec City are the most popular tourist destinations in central Canada.
For those venturing to Canada's Atlantic province in the east, the beauty of Grossmon National Park offers its own unique characteristics, along with Halifax and St. John's.
A little-known but equally impressive place is north of Canada. A large river flows into the Arctic Ocean, creating an amazing territory for canoeists and where polar bears can be seen in the wild. Travelers can explore the remote beauty of places like Nahanni National Park. Great Slave Lake; towns and cities of Churchill, Whitehorse and yellowknife.
Canada eTA for citizens of Vatican City
It is the policy of the Government of Canada to grant visa-free entry to all holders of Vatican citizenship. But, if you are a resident of the Vatican and plan on flying to Canada, you must file for an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) in advance. With the help of Canada Immigration Services, you can obtain electronic authorization and have it in your possession in a few minutes. Let's read the following article to learn more about the Canada eTA requirements for Vaticanese citizens
1. Canada eTA requirements for Vaticanese citizens
The Canada eTA application form can be filled out online. Because it is so simple for the citizens of Vatican City to sign up for ETA, this is a great benefit. As a matter of fact, you won't require a lot of things. The documents of Canada eTA for Vaticanese citizens are as follows:
- Passport – In order to apply for an eTA to Canada, all applicants must be in possession of a valid Vatican City passport. To be eligible for a Canadian eTA, your passport must be valid for at least six months after your date of entry into the country. Additionally, Passport Personal Information Scan is also required in some cases.
- E-mail address – The Canada eTA is connected to your passport digitally, but you will also receive a PDF copy of the authorization through email. Although carrying a hard copy is not essential, it can't hurt to have one on your person for emergencies.
- Means of payment – You have to pay while completing your online application. Canada Immigration Services accepts a variety of payment methods, including major credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, and American Express. Choose the option that best suits your needs.
Canada eTA requirements for citizens of Vatican City
2. How to get a Canada eTA from Vatican City
Once you have gathered the required documents, you can fill out the application form. It shouldn't take you more than 20 minutes to finish the process at hand, given it involves no real complexity. Canada Immigration Services provides around-the-clock contact with client service in case you have any questions ( There is no cost associated with this service).
There are 03 important steps to the form that you must complete.
- At the first step, you'll be asked for some basic information as well as specifics about your passport and upcoming trip. Your Canada eTA fee may also be affected by the processing time option you choose.
- The second step ought to need an even shorter amount of time. You only need to process the payment and carefully read through your form to ensure that the information contained within it is accurate to one hundred percent degrees.
- In the third step, you will simply upload your application-related documents. The Canada eTA for Vaticanese citizens will be sent to you by Canadian Immigration Services once you are finished and have clicked the submit button.
In conclusion, citizens of Vatican City do not need a traditional Canadian visa for brief visits. Nevertheless, entering Canada requires an eTA. It's possible to visit Canada as often as you like within the authorization's 5-year validity period, which begins on the date of issuance. The maximum length of stay is 6 months.
Apply for a Canada eTA from Vatican City
3. Canada ETA fees for Vaticanese citizens
When applying for a Canada eTA from Vatican City, there are two different types of Canada eTA fees that need to be paid: a Service fee and a Government fee.
The government fee is the mandatory fee you need to pay, and it is non-refundable.
The amount of the service fee that you are required to pay for your eTA application will vary depending on the processing time that you select. If you compare rates, you will see that you have the ability to select the most excellent option while still remaining within your financial constraints.
- Normal: You should choose the standard processing option if you only need a decision on your eTA within 03 business days.
- Urgent: If you select the urgent option for your service, your eTA for Canada should arrive in 01 working days.
- Super Urgent: If you do not have more time to prepare, you could be able to get an eTA in as little as a few hours with this option! This is the one that, at rush hour. Canada eTAs can be obtained in as little as one day ( Your eTA may be approved earlier than you anticipate).
Read more: Canada ETA fees
Before departing for their vacation in Canada, visitors from Vatican City should make sure they have purchased Health Travel Insurance. In order for the Canadian government to complete your eTA application, you will also need to show documentation that you have purchased travel insurance that covers Canada. To guarantee that you have a happy and safe trip to Canada, it is highly suggested that you get health travel insurance.