The answer is NO. The Canada eTA is used for leisure and tourism purposes. In addition, travelers can use the Canada eTA to participate in certain activities in Canada, including:
- Taking part in a conference, trade fair, or seminar.
- Making general business or employment inquiries.
- Examining, approving, or reviewing a business contract.
- Sightseeing or visiting family and friends in Canada.
However, travelers aren't allowed to engage in the following activities:
- Working for or rendering services to an individual, company, or institution.
- Selling goods or services to the public.
On our Canada Immigration Services website, you can apply for a Canada eTA quickly and easily from anywhere, replacing direct visits to the embassy. It only takes you a few minutes to fill out the Canada eTA application. The process comprises 04 simple steps. Please follow the guidelines:
Step 1: Fill out the application for a Canada visa. You will be asked for your personal information, such as your full name, nationality, date of birth, and passport information.
Step 2: Once you complete the form, you must pay the eTA fee online. All that's left to do is check your email for any new information. We can require you to provide additional documentation in order for your Canada visa to be processed.
Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail.
Step 4: Before leaving, download and print your visa. Upon arrival, the immigration officer may request that you show your valid passport and visa.