Yes, the big three mobile carriers in Canada allow you to use e-Sims on your mobile phone. Bell Canada, Koodo, and Telus are just a few of the local mobile internet carriers in Canada that sell e-Sims. eSim is also available from Fido, Freedom, Virgin Koodo, and Lucky Mobile.
eSIM is a new way to connect to the Internet while keeping the design and functionality of your phone intact. This virtual SIM card is fully integrated into the device. This allows you to connect to the web, use all of your favorite apps, check your online maps, and more. All were previously mentioned through the provider's cellular data plan. Also, the mobile carrier has a network usage contract with another mobile carrier, so there is no additional charge.
A Canada eSim may be purchased online from any country in the globe. Purchase it ahead of time so that you may activate it when you arrive and be online virtually immediately.
Here's how to get a Canada eSim card:
- Choose Canada Immigration Services and an eSim plan with sufficient mobile data for you.
- Purchase the plan with a credit card.
- A QR code or activation code will be sent to you through email or through the provider's app.
- Install the eSim according to our instructions.
- Do not activate the eSim until you get to Canada, as they are only valid for a certain number of days.
It is fairly simple to activate your eSim after you have purchased it. The first step is to connect to WiFi, then enter the activation code and follow the instructions supplied to you.
It should only take a matter of minutes to have a mobile data internet connection.